I’m dyslexic light, so that’s gonna be evident here…
Took me an age to write. Hope someone finds it interesting
1. What does your Deviantart name mean and why?
Moloth88. Morloth it’s Quenya (tolkien’s high elvis) meaing Dark flower, I have (a rarly used) fan-character of the same name and I used her name. 88…I was born in 1988. ‘cuz I’m old.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
When I joined It was Lord of the rings, Harry Potter and Disney that were the big three. Unless you count Discword and Elfquest, ‘cuz that’s a life time love.
Change? Not perticularly good at that. I have fads that come and go and even if the abominable Hobbit movies came they didn’t tarnishmy LotR love…
3. How many watchers do you have now?
3315. I think it has gone down? if not it will after you read this
3 4 of your favorite artists on DA.
Though one But I get real happy when these update And soo many more! 3 is evil and 4 is still not enough!!
5. Or lack thereof, move along…
I don’t understand the question. Is it like least favourite? Why would I keep track of that? Why would I hunt down bad art or people and then remember that? I have bad memory I need all the storage space I have!
6. Do you participate in clubs' contests here on dA?
I’m in lots of clubs. 34 Clubs. I have only ever entered two clubs contests. and I keep entering ’s contests.
7. What is your most popular submission?
Disney Women. It’s old(2008)but still popular…
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows?
Currently it’s “Forever”. I love a crime of the week show that isn’t dark as a November night. I was very fond of “Castle” the first seasons as well. Favourite tv shows change often I think, The writing can so quickly do a full 180 on us.
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
Backgrounds, More interesting Poses, Hands, feet, SHOES! God damn shoes are a bane on our society… Folds in clothing, knees and elbows… I can go on. Of course I can. It said Better after all.
10. Summer or winter?
11. Rain or Sun?
12. What's your favourite type of music?
Oh gods, I’m gonna loose all my viewers now :’(.
I’m not much in to music, I couldn’t tell you who snag what or which band did which song or even what genre they belong to it frustrates my near ones no end.
I manly listen to Musical songs or Rock.
13. PC or Mac
PC. Mac isn’t for the mainstream or for gamers.
14. Anime or Manga?
Manga. I’m all about comics Manga or western style.
15. Coke or Pepsi?
Coca Cola. I’m addicted.
16. Read or TV?
Read, well listen in my case. I a without the vast majority of books most of my life as the stupid letters stood in the way of some of the greatest stories ever so when I could find any audio books I listened. I must have been the most educated in the Swedish classic child you could find before Audble and my nose dive in to less highbrow stuff. Back when, there weren’t many books read in apart from the classics. Now I always listen to a book. I’m always in the middle of at least one, sometimes two. TV? I like British TV, their comedians make for fun talk shows
17. How many hours a day do you spend on dA?
Let’s never find out.
18. Name a talent.
Singing? Dancing? Am I not getting this?
Rosalyn Landor is an amazing narrator to listen to? Will that do?
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Mmm I’m not loving it.
21. What are your top 3 favorite books?(not mangas)
WHY are you doing this to me??? What have I ever done you to limit me to three?!
Any Discworld book by sir Terry Pratchett.
The King Killer cronicals by Patrick Rosfus
Mistborn series By Brandon Sanderson
22. Wii or PlayStation?
23. Name 3 of your favorite bands/singers.
Can I cry now? I donno. I haven’t beein in to one band per say, I haven’t since one could pick and choose favourite songs for albums or bands and not suffer through the rest.
Phantom of the Opera? The book of Mormon makes me laugh? Fall out boy is easy listening? Disney? Kiss? Aerosmith? Status Que?
24. Are you a fast, slow, or medium typer?
SLOooooow, I misspeall and question the language too much to be fast.
25. Do you like Denny's?
Who? Denny’s what? What does he have?
26. What is your favorite smiley?
Happy Crazy ones.
27. What is your favorite type of pie?
Raspberry or Rhubarb Crumble.
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
Proboly but not that I can remember (terrible memory me). I like sleeping and I need it to function. I have such a bad temper othwise.
29. Do you go on dA a lot?
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA?
Twitter and Tumblr mainly…
31. Do you cosplay?
I can’t be trusted with a needle and thread. I have no skill in that area but I do think it’s amazing what people can do
32. Fruits or sweets?
Chocolate. In almost all forms. Sometimes people have bastardise it with raisins or alcohol and ruined the poor chocolate.
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn?
Buttered. Almost anything eatable is better with butter.
34. Have you skipped school?
Yes. Did I mention I love sleeping?
35. Have you been on a plane?
Yes. I am quite the seasoned flyer
36. Have you swam in an ocean?
Yes, Mostly the Atlantic and Mediterranean sea (If that’s not an ocean I blame my appalling geography knowlage).
37. Have you been ice skating?
Yes, I’m a Swede, done skiing and suffered through winter sports almost yearly.
38. Favorite vacation spot?
If I vacation I like to go to big cities where there are Museums and Shows and good nerdy shopping to be had. You can have your beaches and sun all to your selves.
39. Ever been on TV?
Nope, not to my knowlage
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
Bacon? No, no one wonders why I’m a big girl.
41. What do you do to relax?
Sit alone and draw with a book in my ears or sleep.
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
The last of the Hobbit moves. Also known as Legolas 2, the fanboy saga.
43. Favorite Sandwich?
Bauggette with salad, shrimpsallad, eggs and nom nom nom.
44. If you could go anywhere in the world…
Japan’s Disney land. Then I’d have visited them all. Or Orlando Florida and go to all the theameparks again but now they have Harry Potterr land!!
45. Favorite time of the day?
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
A princess, Ballerina, Actress, director, comedian in that order.
47. What do you want to be now?
Socially apt. to not suffer from foot in mouth disease and say the right things and get hints.
48. If you could eat with
one person, who would it be?
Sir Terry Pratchett, Wendy Pini and like a score of actors and actresses.
49. What character would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Some narrow minded, anti feminist, homophobic, racist bastard that was bigger than me.
50. When is your birthday?
13 of March.
51. Favourite type of ice cream?
I’m going off Ice cream, it’s so sweet, I’m more in to Sorbet now, Lemon sorbet is the bee’s knees.
52. Last book you read?
I’m not owning up to it as it was a very smutty historical romance. It was great.
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
Frobidden planet, Sci-fi bokhandlen, Disney store?
54. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay.
On the Swedish equivalent, yes.
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
Here? To add another character to a finished picture.
56. Favourite all time movie? Surly you mean MOVIES!
I think this is crule. Picking favourites in all genres and not by genres…
The little Mermaid, LotR, V for Vendetta, the Prestige… And more.
57. What was your favourite show when you were a kid?
The Addams Familey, Brace Face, DARKWING DUCK!!!
58. What are you listening to right now?
Another smaefully smutty historical Romance cuz the I’m waiting out my Audble membership so I can switch back to the Uk one and get acsess to the fantasy books I wanna read…. Also I love smutty Historical romances… the shame.
59. What is the last thing you ate?
Home made hamburgure with avocado and hot mustard.
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
61. What is the first thing you notice about another person?
Hair, piercing, tattoos and eyes.
62. Favorite sport to play?
Sarcasm off? Guess the moives quote? Explain sport…
63. Favorite Day of the Year?
My birthday or Christmas…
64. Hugs or Kisses?
I’m a hugger. If we are known to each other be aware of the hugger.
65. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Choclate. Warm in cup, or a nice Marabu bar with nutts.
66. Favorite Board Game?
67. Favorite smells?
Hugs or newly backed cinnamon buns.
68. What inspires you?
Art, movies, jokes, people, books and stories.
69. Do you have any piercings?
70. How many siblings do you have?
71. Bacon Bits or Croutons?
Put some bacon on it.
72. Favorite Day of the Week?
Friday. The day off possibilities.
73. Favorite phrase?
“Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow!” or “If? If is good” if that fails a interesting and witty insult or swear always impresses me. Goo Shakespeare and Wilde!
74. Favorite Restaurant?
Tai food is my favourite at the moment.
75. Favorite animal?
Fluffy minuscule dog.
76. Favorite thing to do outside?
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Be inside. Or If it’s a warm summer day, swim in a lake or such.
78. Favorite Disney character?
Ariel. Followed By Meg, Belle and Sgt Calhoun
79. Do you like coffee? If so, what is your favorite brand?
I live on coffee. Dark roast Arvid Norqvist. Home brew for the win.
Tag others? Gosh no… do as you wish my pretties